Thursday, February 25, 2010

How to make picture clear when I zoom in on the computer?

In most Movies (like Eagle Eye), when the FBI or CIA or other Secret Service organisation is chasing after some dude and they get him caught on a camera, to see his face closer they zoom in and the pic gets pixilated. Then they press the button and it's all clear.


I wonder if there is such software in reality?How to make picture clear when I zoom in on the computer?
there may be...who can say? suppose I told you there isn't. Except I CAN'T prove a negative. I've ONLY seen such software miracles on tv shows and movies.How to make picture clear when I zoom in on the computer?
Here's thing - you can't ADD pixels to anything, at least not enough to zoom in on a crappy photo and have it be clear as day. It doesn't work that way.





However, there are a few programs that will HELP a little bit. Let's say you have an image and want to just up it a LITTLE bit there are a few that'll help. But they're mostly used for design purposes, not other things.





Again, who knows what the FBI have access to that we don't? Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment