Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How do I clear caches and cookies on my computer without installing anything?

I need help. My laptop's running real slow so I wanna clear the caches and cookies but I don't want to install a software. Is there any way?How do I clear caches and cookies on my computer without installing anything?
Cookies and cache isn't why the computer is running slowly. You can clear them out (although you probably want to keep a lot of your cookies), but you won't notice a dramatic speed increase.How do I clear caches and cookies on my computer without installing anything?
there is alot ways to make your computer run WAY faster. Go to mycomputer%26gt; Local Disk C%26gt; right click on Local Disk C%26gt;Then click disk cleanup, it cleans out all your unnesscary files that are stupid and crazy and lame garbages that just takes over your speace that you wouldnt even know what are they. First it will show a checking window then it wil show you a window to check the stuff you want to clean out. Check all of them , so they can scan all around your computer and clean our stupid stuff.


Another one you can do is go to My computer%26gt; Right click Local Disk C%26gt; tools%26gt; and defragment. It will take a while to finish if you enever done it.


One last one you can do is go to Start%26gt;Run%26gt;Type %temp% then clean out everything thats in the box except folder files. It cleans out the temperary files and cookies. Good luck!!
if you use internet explorer





upper right corner


TOOLS


options


internet options


delete


1) temp files


2) cookies


3) history





OK OK OK





all the best
  • use of mensovit plustablet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment