Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How can i clear up space on my computer?

My C disk space is almost full and I need to clear up some room. I have put all my documents, pics, and music on an external hard drive and i don't know what else is safe to put on there and not affect the way my computer works.How can i clear up space on my computer?
run disk cleanup.





Start %26gt; All Programs %26gt; Accessories %26gt; System tools %26gt; Disk CleanupHow can i clear up space on my computer?
Download Revo Uninstaller and get rid of any programs you don't need.





http://www.revouninstaller.com/





Then download and run CCleaner to cleanup any unnecessary files.You can also do this with built in Disk Cleanup though I personally don't find it as effective.





http://www.ccleaner.com/





Hope this helps.
first , download CCleaner it's a freeware which removes Temp files and unwanted files.u can download it from here http://www.ccleaner.com/download





then,open ';My documents'; folder and take a copy of all files there to your external hard drive then delete un-necessary files.
run defrag. clean up temporary internet files , delete prefetch files. show hidden files and delete the files that look like this $NtUninstallKB923561$ in the c:\windows\
emtu recycleing bin in a pinch or disc cleanup (also disk defragmentor will boost speed
Now, uninstall/delete from hard drive, empty recycle bin. See what you have now.
you go to Start %26gt; All Programs %26gt; Accessories %26gt; System tools %26gt; Disk Cleanup
First Delete all the temp document folder





Disable Hibernation





Delete System restorpoints
ccleaner.com





try removing programs you dont use.





delete unnecessary files

No comments:

Post a Comment