Thursday, February 25, 2010

How do I clear my harddrive without logging on my computer?

Make sure you want to do this. There are two ways to start this: first, you can put your Windows CD in the drive and reboot the computer. It will immediately give you the option to reinstall windows or erase the hard drive.





The second way is to access the DOS prompt and use a built-in program called FDISK. You can access it (I think) by just typing cd/fdisk at the prompt. You should look this up before trying it.How do I clear my harddrive without logging on my computer?
Without logging on?





You can't.


You can boot the machine with a universal boot CD, and work on the drive,


You can take the hard drive out and attach to to another machine and delete files from there,


Or you can physically destroy the drive How do I clear my harddrive without logging on my computer?
You can run a big electromagnet by your machine.





Thats extreme of course, you can't do this without logging on though.
explain more...








basically if u mean to wipe it out ull need to reformat ur hard drive.....

No comments:

Post a Comment