Saturday, February 27, 2010

How do I clear out my memory on my computer. I want to clear out everything except Windows XP.

I have no memory left on my labtop, I want to take everything off except windows xp because I dont have that installation disk anymore. Anyone have any ideas about that?How do I clear out my memory on my computer. I want to clear out everything except Windows XP.
well first of all you are not clearing memory it is the hard drive that stores files permanetly. the windows xp disk can be downloaded, google ';windows xp iso';. if you do not want to go that way download ccleaner it will remove a lot of unnessary files and also has a interface much like add and remove programs.





http://bitsandbytescomputers.sytes.netHow do I clear out my memory on my computer. I want to clear out everything except Windows XP.
hey remember me, i posted a question about a runescape acc, you said you might give me one. Can you please message me. I am begging you please can i have your runescape account if your done with it. And about your computer go to : Settings -%26gt; Control Panel -%26gt; Add/Remove Software and delete all other programs, and keep what you need. Hope that helped, Or install a new full windows xp.
go into control panel and then into maintenance choose recovery not restore in recovery you can wipe out everything but your operating system then i would make a backup immediately for future reference
Start--%26gt;All Programs--%26gt;Accessories--%26gt;System Tools--%26gt;System Restore. Hope I helped.





P.S. You can restore it to any point that you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment