Saturday, February 27, 2010

How long does it take for courts in southern california to clear paid tickets from the computer?

Ask this in law enforcement and police.How long does it take for courts in southern california to clear paid tickets from the computer?
California is doing all that it can to reach into every citizens pocket book. Why they don't round up those illegals occupying much of the parking lot at Home Depot is beyond me- this would certainly be the best expenditure of our tax dollar, just for starters. Can I refuse to pay an Austrian dictator his due? I don't think so- I own a home here and thus am well and truly screwed.How long does it take for courts in southern california to clear paid tickets from the computer?
Before I retired from law enforcement in Ca. it was every 999 days. Every Sunday night the State computers were off line to add and delete information. It may have changed by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment