Thursday, February 25, 2010

How can I clear all the files on my computer EXCEPT my Itunes music?

My computers OS disk if completely full and I even spent 2 hours going through my whole computer and deleting stuff; I only own free about 1km :|


And I have about $600 worth of Itunes music/movies/tv shows and ect and I NEED to keep. How can i delete everything besides my itunes and firefox?How can I clear all the files on my computer EXCEPT my Itunes music?
you can start by going to add/remove programs and uninstalling anything you don't use, then follow up by navigating to those directories and deleting leftovers.


then you can do a disc clean up and then defragment.





however, i would buy another drive and simpy move your music to it after you instal it... i always use a seperate drive for data and have since '98How can I clear all the files on my computer EXCEPT my Itunes music?
Delete completely everything.


Have all your music on your I-pod.


after deleting everything google ipod music to computer .


There should be something you can download that will take the ipods music into a document in your computer.


then re-download itunes, and firefox.


add all songs back onto itunes.


*THUMBS UP*
the songs are saved to your account so just redownload them after wiping your hard drive

No comments:

Post a Comment