Thursday, February 25, 2010

How do I clear my computer's cache?

I'll assume you mean the Internet Explorer browsing history, as the computer caches different type of information. If you're running IE7, on the pull down menus...





1) Click on Tools.


2) Click on Internet Options.


3) On the General Tab, under the Browsing history heading, hit the Delete button.





At that point you can choose to delete everything that IE stores, or just the browsing history.





-Mike


FixMyPC


http://www.fixmypclv.com/How do I clear my computer's cache?
1. Quit Internet Explorer, Firefox, or any other web browser


2. Click Start, click ';Control Panel';, and then double-click ';Internet Options';.


3. On the General tab, click ';Delete Files'; under Temporary Internet Files.


4. In the Delete Files dialog box, click to select the ';Delete all offline content'; check box , and then click OK.


5. Click OK.





Hope this helps!


http://www.delete-computer-history.com/d鈥?/a>How do I clear my computer's cache?
use a system tool like clean up or defragmentor
  • use of mensovit plustablet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment