Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How do I clear all internet traffic from my computer?

I know how to clear history, cookies ,and cache, but I heard that the computer still stores info about the websites visited and the amount of information exchanged. Is there any way to clear that?How do I clear all internet traffic from my computer?
no matter what you do to 'clear' your computer there are plenty of traces left.





your best bet is to get privacy guardian which is a DDoS compliant software suite.





it overwrites the data 5 times and if u buy it you can bleach your drive up to 5 times. that means it overwrites everything (blank space with 1s and 0s.)





dariks boot and nuke can also be used but that destroys all the data on the hard drive...not sure u want that.How do I clear all internet traffic from my computer?
Whoever told you that is, for all intensive purposes, wrong.





You've cleared pretty much everything you could clear to remove traces of what you've done.





Any more information than that would be extremely difficult to extract, and not something anyone could do without being pretty knowledgeable about recovering data. Or someone that was able to ask your ISP to send the data to them, which means they would have to be the bill-payer or have a warrant.
cccleaner will take care of most of it however I don't think it deletes flash video cookies. for those i use Better Privacy in firefox. not sure about IE or other browsers.





https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox鈥?/a>





http://www.ccleaner.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment