Saturday, February 27, 2010

How can I fix a picture i found on computer to blow up big and clear?

I found some pictures on the computer which I save for a school project but it is small and i want to blow it up bigger. The problem is when I blow the pics up they become blurry. How can I fix the mega pixels on it to make it clear...if that is correctHow can I fix a picture i found on computer to blow up big and clear?
do you have any image editors? then you could resize the pixels or inches to not make blurry.


irfanview was a free viewer and it could resizeHow can I fix a picture i found on computer to blow up big and clear?
that is going to be a little hard, you might need some specialized software that can take a small picture and make it bigger without loss of quality. But it is very difficult to do without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment