Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How to clear out computer?

I've just sold my current computer (Compaq FS7600) in the classifieds. Before I give it to the new owner though, I want to completely clear it out (get rid of ALL files, downloads, etc.)





How should I go about this? Please, I'm getting rid of it tomorrow evening!How to clear out computer?
if you can reinstall your Operating software...that would be easy... if not, then....


1. go to my computer. click on your hard disk [except C: drive] such as, D: or E: and then right click on it and format it. Format program will delete all files on that Drive.[NOTICE: you never gonna return those files again!]


2. run Internet explorer go to Tools%26gt;Internet Options then Clear History with 0 days mentioning it.


3. Go to my Documents. Copy your important files to a CD or Pen Drive. then delete other files.


4. Download KillBox from... http://killbox.net/downloads/KillBox.exe


run killbox then go to tools%26gt;delete temp files%26gt; %26gt; click delete selected


temp files....


5. go to your C: drive and delete or copy your own files [except Windows, program files, Documents and Settings folders]How to clear out computer?
Easiest way is to reinstall the os.

No comments:

Post a Comment