Thursday, February 25, 2010

How do I DEFRAG to clear my computer??

My computer has been very SLOW and I understand I should DEFRAG to clear it up! How do I do this procedure???How do I DEFRAG to clear my computer??
get a third-party degrag program, like Diskeeper, or Raxco, they work way faster and better than the one in windows xpHow do I DEFRAG to clear my computer??
PROGRAMS


TO DEFRAG


C HARDDRIVE


OK
go to-- all programs:--select- accessories :,select-system tools:


select- defragment
defrag can only help a little in improving your system speed, so little, sometime you cant feel the difference at all. what about your ram? is it enough? processor type and speed? too many program running on your taskbar or background and virus can also be the cause of pc slowing down.
Phooey. Everyone wrote the same thing that I was going to write.


You can also try this:


Click the Start button, select 'Run...'


Then type in dfrg.msc and press the Enter key.





The XP defrag program requires a certain amount of free disk space in order to work properly. If the program claims that you don't have enough free space, you might have to burn some files to a DVD disc to free up space. After defragging, you can then copy the files back. If you have to do this, select large static files (ones that don't change) like picture files and .mp3 files.
Go to C drive (using Windows explorer or My computer)


Right mouse click tools and then defrag.
start%26gt;all programs%26gt;accesories%26gt;system tools%26gt;disk defragmenter


or


control panel%26gt; performance and maintenance%26gt;rearrange items on your hard disk to make them run faster





data is stored in bits and pieces on ur hard, defrag rearranges them in order so ur processor can reach the parts of a program faster without having to go thru ur whole hard each time u rum something
Start/all programs/accessories/system tools/disk defragmenter then follow the instructions. It'll take a while but it's worth it.
start menu, Programs %26gt; then Accessories %26gt; System Tools %26gt; then Disk Defragmenter.
Click on your start menu, Programs %26gt; then Accessories %26gt; System Tools %26gt; then Disk Defragmenter.
  • use of mensovit plustablet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment