Saturday, February 27, 2010

How do you clear search history of AVG software on my work computer?

I want to know how do I clear / delete the search history on the AVG software that is on my computer at work? I want to clear the pull down history just to the right of the AVG symbol on the toolbar!


Not, the toolbar, options, delete history. I've done that work Explorer. Thanks.How do you clear search history of AVG software on my work computer?
If you go to your explorer:





%26gt; c:


%26gt;%26gt; Documents and Settings


%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; {Your User Name}


%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; Application Data


%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; AVGTOOLBAR





Delete the file called %26gt;%26gt; COMBOSEARCH





Make sure you have closed your Internet Explorer when you delete this file.


If you dont it will remember your history and just create a new file. This need to be done every time you want to clear your history.How do you clear search history of AVG software on my work computer?
http://www.spacestationvideogames.com

Report Abuse


  • free antivirus download
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment