Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How do i clear my history on my computer from a standard account?

how do i clear all my history from my standard user account using windows vista? how do i clear it so an administrator cant see it?How do i clear my history on my computer from a standard account?
Be on the internet- Tools- Delete Browsing History.How do i clear my history on my computer from a standard account?
1. Quit Internet Explorer, Firefox, or any other web browser


2. Click Start, click ';Control Panel';, and then double-click ';Internet Options';.


3. On the General tab, click ';Delete Files'; under Temporary Internet Files.


4. In the Delete Files dialog box, click to select the ';Delete all offline content'; check box , and then click OK.


5. Click OK.





Hope this helps!


http://www.delete-computer-history.com/d鈥?/a>
click start,control panel,network and internet,internet options,delete browsing history and cookies.
  • use of mensovit plustablet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment